by the Wiser Pregnancy team
• What are the most likely causes of my symptoms?
• What else might cause my symptoms?
• Will you test me for anemia? Do you test everyone?
• How many times will you test me for anemia during my pregnancy?
• What does the test entail?
• Is this condition temporary or chronic?
• What potential complications does anemia pose for me and my baby?
• Will my anemia get worse during my pregnancy? Will it get better?
• When will my anemia go away?
• Is anemia something that I should worry about in future pregnancies?
• What are my treatment options? Which do you recommend?
• How effective is treatment? What are the benefits and risks of treatment?
• I have other health issues. How do they affect my anemia?
• Do you recommend any dietary changes?
• Do you have any brochures or printed material that I can take to read?
These questions are based on research published by publicly available and private medical information sources on the topic.
Copyright © Wiser Pregnancy. Permission to republish granted to Pregnancy.org, LLC.