by the Wiser Pregnancy team
• What are Braxton Hicks contractions?
• How can I tell regular contractions from Braxton Hicks contractions?
• What do I do if I begin having Braxton Hicks contractions?
• When in the pregnancy are they most common? Do they change as pregnancy progresses? How?
• How can I relieve the symptoms if the contractions make me uncomfortable?
• Can you tell me more about true labor and how to know when I’m in labor?
These questions are based on research published by publicly available and private medical information sources on the topic.
Copyright © Wiser Pregnancy. Permission to republish granted to Pregnancy.org, LLC.