CD 19 CY 7 (post m/c)
Wow! What a week it has been. As I wrote last week, we had our follow up appointment with the RE on Tuesday. The smile has not left my face since then. All of our test results came back normal except for the blocked tube on the HSG. So, he said that we had 2 options:
- Wait another 2 or 3 cycles since it has only been 6-7 since the miscarriage. (Yeah, right!)
- Start treatments right away.
I told him that I will be honest and tell him I would prefer to go with option 2. I know it sounds like I am just being impatient. I explained to him though that after 2 years of the same heartache month after month to get pregnant, then to loose the baby was hard enough. Now to have to keep going through that pain again when we want a baby so much is getting unbearable!
So, here is the plan:
- Once my period starts (due June 11, my due date) I will call then to set up a scan for CD 3.
- CDs 4-8 I will take 50 mg of Clomid.
- CD 12 I go back in for another scan then and HCG shot to help me ovulate.
- 24-36 hours later we go for insemination.
WOW! We are both still in shock at this amazing doctor. I am so excited!