by Pregnancy.org Staff
In the spotlight: Love them or hate them celebrities are humans too. They even get pregnant and start families! We know you're rolling your eyes at that last statement but they don't seem to struggle as much as us "common folk" do when it comes to pregnancy weight gain and our bodies. That aside, here are some fun quotes from the "bump watch". What's your favorite?
• Kate Hudson: “I’ve been so happy and big and fat and jolly!”
• Natalie Portman: “It’s important when you have a baby inside you to still eat healthily but I am having my fair share of ice cream and dessert. It’s nice to relax a little about eating and not deny yourself the odd craving.”
• Kendra Wilkinson: "My pregnancy was a free for all. I had no boundaries. I just ate, ate, ate. I just said, 'This is my time, these are my 9 months. I can just have fun, how big can I get?' Sixty pounds! I gained 60 pounds!"
• Ivanka Trump: Ivanka recently delivered. "I think particularly when you're not looking like yourself, it feels good to put on a heel and a dress and try to feel beautiful."
• Christina Applegate: “My ass is as big as much stomach, so nothing really fits right. You have to go through a lot of different styles and shapes to see what looks right on you.”
• Maya Rudolph: "I think just about everywhere I went, about three times a day, I got the whole 'Whoa, you're huge!'"
• Ashlee Simpson: "My weight and my pant size are the absolute last thing I'm concerned about. People who talk and judge pregnant women's weight need to get a life!"
• Alison Sweeney: "It's really the only time in your life that you're supposed to gain weight."
Do any of these resonate with you or more eye-rolling? How do you feel about your body? Chime in and leave a comment!
Copyright © Pregnancy.org