#5 get back to the gym on a more regular basis (I used to do 5 or 6 days a week and am down to once or twice or not at all!) and get back to healthy
#4 manage our finances better (I swear we had more money when we made less but how is that possible??)
#3 if successful with #4 move into a bigger house, so as to have more room for #2...
#2 make a baby!
#1 get back to ME! make more Mommy time and get back to my fun not so stressed out self
1. Learn to pick my battles with my son. We are arguing too much lately.
2. Play more and work less.
3. Pay attention to how much I spend.
4. Get a babysitter 1-2 times per month and have a date with my husband.
5. Be more creative in the kitchen!
6. Work hard at my new business so I can get healthy and help other get healthy too!
DH - Shaun - May 18, 2002
DS - Dylan - June 17, 2003
DD - Dakota - November 3, 2005
DD - Savannah - September 25, 2007
Once and for all I am going to get in shape and STAY THAT WAY!! I had lost 60 lbs last year, but gained 40 of it back between eating bad and then being pregnant. I will be going back to my low carb lifestyle and walking like crazy to get the rest of this weight off and be sexy for summer lol!
Krystal & Donovan - 12/2/06
Reagan - 10/2/02
Maximus - 3/10/05
Liberty - 12/11/08
My angel in Heaven 1/7/13
Hmmm, New Year's Resolutions:
->Keep gymming 3-4 times a week, even after getting pregnant
->Pass all my subjects this year (I'm studying for my Bachelor degree)
->Not stress my DH out - he has an Arnold Chiari Malformation
1. Continue trying to find me time and do some fun things for me and not because I'm a mom/wife.
2. Work on couple time. DH and I found a babysitter and I'd like us to go out for supper at least once a month.
3.Try to be more patient with DD1. It only feels like she's deliberately trying to irritate me
4. Be more consistent with meal planning and waste less food.
DD1 July 2008 (41w3d)
November 2010 (13 weeks)
DD2 August 2011 (33w5d)