How to Play: Back by popular demand! This is one of those games that you may have to drag out and dust off that thinking cap a bit! We'll post a question offering two choices within the phrase of "Would you rather...?" The next player must select ONE of the options given. (No fair saying "neither" or "I don't know"!) That player then posts a new "Would you rather...?" question for the following person. Please review the complete rules below before posting!
Person 1 posts:
Would you rather eat a cup full of dirt per day or drink a glass full of bug juice once a week?
Person 2 responds:
Answer: Eat dirt!
Would you rather wear high heels or flats? (Permanently!)
What's the giveaway?
Origany.com is a company that prides itself as one that is focusing on environmentally conscious clothing and accessories made from organic cotton and other eco-friendly materials. Their adorable clothing is made from 100% super soft certified pima organic cotton with low-impact dyes without sacrificing fashion! They call it "Clothing Made Organic by Nature." Visit Origany.com today!
From each day's entries, we will draw a new winner! See more details below!
- By participating in this event, you agree to abide by Pregnancy.org's 10th Anniversary On-Site Giveaways Official Rules and those specific to this game below.
- You may play as often as you wish until the deadline on Saturday, September 10th at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Each time you participate (1 post) = one entry. You may play as much as you'd like!
- Please turn OFF your signatures to play.
- All posts must adhere to our Community Guidelines (Remember - we are a family friendly site and this is meant to be fun. Inappropriate content will be removed and may cause a temp. ban if warranted.)
- We'll post a question offering two choices within the phrase of "Would you rather...?" The next player must select ONE of the options given. (No fair saying "neither" or "I don't know"!) That player then posts a new "Would you rather...?" question for the following person.
- You MUST choose one option. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The same player cannot post twice in a row! (In other words, no fair talking to yourself -- even though we do it too!!)
- If two people post at the same time off the same question, the next player may choose which to play off of. Players that follow then continue play as normal.
- Have fun!!
The deadline for entries is Saturday, September 10th @ 11:59 p.m. Daily winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to 11:59 p.m. Eastern that date and will be announced the following day. See the actual giveaway packages posted below.
This is a part of our special Pregnancy.org's 10th Anniversary celebration taking place today and throughout the week on our Anything Board! Keep watch for updates on our announcement for many more opportunities to win!
Who's Invited: Anyone and everyone! Be sure to share our celebration with your friends throughout the site and on Facebook and/or Twitter as well!
Remember - the more you play, the greater your chances are of winning!
Monday's Giveaway! Congratulations to our Winner: gaidinsgirl
Tuesday's Giveaway Congratulations to our Winner: Jumarse
Wednesday's Giveaway Congratulations to our Winner: pico83
Thursday's Giveaway Congratulations to our Winner: HorseMomma
Friday/Saturday's Giveaway Congratulations to our Winner: Shella Bella
Last edited by MissyJ; 09-10-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Flats!Would you rather wear high heels or flats? (Permanently!)
Would you rather have to sing everything or shout everything you want to say (forever!?)
Would you rather lose your sense of smell or your ability to taste?
Me - Kristi, 30
DD - Leia, July 5 2008
I luurrrrrve to lurk!
Yikes.... I think that I would rather lose my sense of taste so that I could still smell a fire -- BEFORE I go up in flames. LOL
Ok....... would you rather live without a computer or without a phone. (P.S. for this purpose "smartphones with computers don't count!!)
I would rather live without my phone
Would you rather give up books for tv for life
TV! For sure
Would you rather never wear makeup again or never brush your hair?
I think this was already asked, but I would rather live without my phone!
Would you rather fly or read minds?
Last edited by Terrapin; 09-05-2011 at 01:43 PM.