Good hb (155), weight good (think only up a total of 6lbs since the begining so I'm happy with that). No other concerns.
Got the req for the big u/s, just need to figure out where I want to go and schedule it. Since I need to take 2 vacation days the last week of Nov (one I need dh to take too) dh wants me to wait before u/s at least until the following week....they said I could go after the 26th and before something like Dec15. UGH this is going to take patience