I am 1 cm dilated, bp good, baby is measuring good, heartbeat very good.....still breech!!!!!!! My Dr didnt really want to schedule a c-section, but to be on the safe side, he has scheduled it for April 11, just in case. Soo...hopefully baby turns soon!! If not though, I've decided I'm pretty much ok with a c-section, as long as my baby gets here safely. She's feeling much lower today, so I dont know if that means that shes getting ready and not planning on turning, or what.
Needless to say, I'm still going to try a couple of things to get her to turn....just to see if it works!