I'm thinking I will be officially staying in April! I started testing at 8DPO so I was worried about the possibility of a chem pregnancy but since my lines continue to get darker I'm breathing a sigh of relief.
I had my Merina taken out in early June and the doc told me that it would be 3-6 months before we got pregnant but to go ahead and try if we wanted to. I'm HOPING that I won't have problems since I got preggo right away. I think the biggest concern was if the lining was going to be enough.
ANYWAYS! So glad to be staying in April! I already know quite a few of you and can't wait to get to know all the new faces!