We've discussed this before, but now that many of us are now within a month of our due dates I'm curious as to what's left on your To Do list.
I've washed and hung all the baby's clothes up to size 3 months, which was exciting and I still love just standing in the closet and looking at them! However, that's pretty much all I've done. Here's my To Do list:
- Get baby stuff out of storage: Pack 'n Play (and must set up the bassinet feature on that), car seat and base, stroller, swing, bouncer, play mat, bottles, Baby Bjorn
- Wash bottles/nipples
- Buy diapers (Looking forward to the teeny tiny diapers again-- they're just soooo cute!)
- Buy some nursing bras and tops (I'm a very different size now than I was back then)
- Assemble hospital bag (honestly, I probably won't do this til very close to my due date... I just think it's highly unlikely I'll go into labor much sooner than that- I was 4 days past due w/my daughter)
- Reorganize the changing table bins, which are still full of my daughter's stuff
I'm sure there are a few more things, but these are the big ones. I probably won't even attempt to do most of this stuff til I'm within 2 weeks of the due date, knowing me. So what's left on your list?