I've been trying to avoid posting til I knew more, but it seems that this wants to take its sweet time to be figured out.
Unfortunately it doesn't look too good for the BFP's I've been receiving.
The spotting and cramps got worse so I headed to the doctor.
Friday: HCG level of 27
Monday: HCG 67
Tuesday: HCG 89
The doctor is fairly certain this is chemical or possibly tubal. Blighted ovum could possibily be another option.
Her odds of this being a normal pregnancy were low but "possible."
The levels are extremely low and not doubling - with the cramping and off and on spotting ... it's just not looking good.
I was in the ER yesterday because I got so sick I couldn't hold anything down so I had an IV and then got another blood test (the result was 89).
I had another draw today and will find out tomorrow morning what that result is.
They wanted to do another ultrasound next week to inspect for a tubal - but my levels are so low, nothing would even be seen.
Options are wait til it hits 1500 and do another ultrasound (if it even hits that).
Continue to do blood tests every 48 hours until a complete drop off.
Or to take a shot of a drug to dissolve anything that "might" be in the tubes.
I said absolutely not to the last option until I know for sure.
Anyhoo that's the update on me. It's truly upsetting, but it happens, and I knew with the spotting and cramping it probably was leaning towards another chemical as I've had two before.
But she did say "possible" for a normal pregnancy, albiet slim. So not all hope is lost.
I will KUP but wanted to poke my head in.