Keep me and lil bit in your thoughts and prayers. I started bleeding this morning. Waiting to hear from the dr if I should go to the er or just wait for an appt tomorrow.
* just got back from the Dr things don't look good. They found an empty 3mm ges sack, a lot more bleeding than what she likes to see. They drew blood I'm supposed to call tomorrow to get results and then repeat on thurs. I'm not hopeful but have to go through the routine before they will do a D&C. So basically just waiting for the final blood results or to start bleeding heavier