Keep me and lil bit in your thoughts and prayers. I started bleeding this morning. Waiting to hear from the dr if I should go to the er or just wait for an appt tomorrow.
* just got back from the Dr things don't look good. They found an empty 3mm ges sack, a lot more bleeding than what she likes to see. They drew blood I'm supposed to call tomorrow to get results and then repeat on thurs. I'm not hopeful but have to go through the routine before they will do a D&C. So basically just waiting for the final blood results or to start bleeding heavier
Last edited by sandy1007; 08-27-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Talked to me Dr and she said everything could still be fine. I'm supposed to take it easy today. If it continues or becomes more then I will go in tomorrow. She said it could be implantation bleeding (I thought it is a little late for that but she's the dr) plus I'm on the proges suppositories and asa so that could be causing some of it too. It was a small amount and pink. I really hope all is fine.
Sorry, I know how stressful that is. Hoping that everything is fine. A small amount of pink is supposed to be okay, it's red blood that they tell you to watch out for. Anyway, take it easy today, and please keep us posted tomorrow.
-Alissa, mom to Tristan (5) and Reid (the baby!)
Got an opinion? We've got a board! Come join us for some lively debate on the Face Off! Debate Arena board.
Oh no I'm so so sorry. Please KUP though on the results.