Lurkers comments welcome.
I am going back to work on the 22nd. I have no idea how I am going to get us out the door by 7:30am when I still rarely shower before 9am. DH and I did a practice run last week and failed. Anyways, I am trying to prepare for all this and have some questions.
1) What time do you start to get ready?
2) What is baby's morning feeding schedule?
3) Do you provide burp cloths?
4) Do you provide swaddle blankets?
5) How many outfits do you pack? I have a spitty baby, so I am thinking at least 2?
6) I usually keep Henry in a onesie, but put pants on him when we go out because the AC everywhere is freezing, should I bring pants and socks?
7) I cloth diaper and daycare allows this, but I am curious if anyone has done cloth diapers and daycare and have any tips for me. I posted in the cloth diaper thread and no one responded.
8 ) How do you wash/maintain pump parts at work between pump sessions?
Anything else I am forgetting? Obviously I am bringing wipes, pacifiers, diaper and clothes.
I sure hope they have a loud vacuum at daycare, because I have a screamy baby and sometimes its the only thing that calms him. I am freaking out that he is going to be upset the whole time and also that they might not take him. Surely they have seen worse babies than mine right? He is just a very sensitive baby. Colicky and whatnot. I wish that I could stay home longer, I just don't think he is ready at all. But we really need the money, so I have to return.