So keeping with the theme of nothing happening right with this pregnancy, little man is now breech. I have had high fluid levels due to Gestational diabetes and he has been flipping around a lot the last months or so. But my fluid levels were high (mid 20's) two weeks ago and were 6 today. Due to the low levels there only a small chance he would be able to flip back to head down. I am not leaking fluid, the placenta has decided it is done. We have been watching the placenta this whole pregnancy since only one uterine artery is functional.
SO, we are scheduled for a c-section on thursday morning. EEK!
I am a little bummed that I will not get another vaginal birth, having surgery is a little scary too!
Oh my gosh! It sounds like you are going to be first! How exciting! I'm sorry that you have to have a c-section if you don't want one, but how awesome to know that you are going to meet your little guy in two days!!!!! That is soooooo exciting!!!! Please keep us posted as soon as you can after Thursday!
-Alissa, mom to Tristan (5) and Reid (the baby!)
Got an opinion? We've got a board! Come join us for some lively debate on the Face Off! Debate Arena board.
WOw!! I know you are bummed about the c section because I would too. But Congrats and Yay!!! , you are going to see your baby this Thursday in two days! I bet you are so excited! Sending you happy thoughts and good vibes. I will be praying for you
OMG!!! I can't wait to see pics of your little baby!! I'm so ready for someone to go! Bummer about the c-section, but it sounds like that's definitely the right call in this case. Holy crap, tomorrow!!!!!!!