I had some pretty serious bleeding Saturday night, but by the time DH got home from work at midnight it was gone. I was going to head to the ER once he got home to watch our son, but then decided not to since the bleeding stopped. It happened again yesterday afternoon and this morning, but with a little less blood. I called my doctor's office this morning and she sent me on over to L&D since she was there waiting on a delivery.
The good news: baby looks great! We ALMOST got a gender shot, but then baby wiggled and the cord went between their legs.
The bad news: I have a pretty fair size placenta previa - not a huge worry at 13 weeks, since they usually move up. The problem is that my SCH is RIGHT THERE at the edge of the cervix and placenta. As the placenta moves up, the hematoma will tear open. I was basically told to expect a scary massive bleed at some point in the near future. It should not affect baby unless the blood irritates the uterus into contractions. I am supposed to report back to L&D if I bleed/spot/cramp/anything, and I will have another u/s in two weeks to monitor it if nothing happens before then.
This baby is already causing mama anxiety attacks!