I thought this might be a nice way to gather all of our love and hopes and healing thoughts for Mari in one place. I have started a new group at the following website.
To light a candle for Mari:
1. Click on an unlit candle
2. Think about Mari and her baby and their family. When you're ready, click "Continue."
3. Write out your thoughts for Mari in the first box. In the next box, put your initials, in the last box, put the group initials. Our group initials are "ASP" (for April Sweet Peas") Note: If you don't add the group initials, your comments will not be included in the group. Click continue.
4. On the next screen, you can add your name and location. I used my screen name so Mari would know it was me. Click continue.
5. Finally, click on the candle's wick to light the candle. Our candles will stay lit for 36 hours, so let's try to keep them going for a couple of days (by redoing as needed) until Mari can see them.
Mari (and anyone else who wants to view the group messages):
1. Click on the "Groups" link at the top of the page.
2. Click on the link that says "ASP" (for April Sweet Peas)
3. There will be a link for each candle that is lit where you can read the message that the person wrote.
Much love to you Mari. (((Hugs)))