1. Have you developed your birth plan yet? What is it? I don't really need one at the birthing center; all the stuff they do/don't do would be my birth plan anyway! And they always ask before they do anything specific. I think we're going to pass on the Vitamin K and eye ointment as well unless the midwife recommends them.
2. If you have other kids, how are they feeling about baby? My son especially loves to feel the baby move and they are always asking about the baby. They pray that the baby would be healthy and "not cry so much" when the baby comes out, etc. It's so fun!
3. Anyone done shopping? How much more do you need? I have bought an extra car seat base, a stroller base, and a highchair. I was given a cosleeper. I have a handful of stuff on my registry. BRU is doing a trade-in event for a couple weeks and I think I'll take in my old car seat and buy a new one then.
4. How is your mood lately? Good really! I was a little stressed the other day, but I don't think it was pregnancy at all. Sometimes I'm a bit unmotivated but otherwise, my hormones seem to be pretty in check!
5. When do you plan on stopping work? I will be working (taking care of my kids) up until and even into my labor!
6. What kind of child care are you looking into? n/a
7. Mentally/physically how are you feeling? Good! Getting bigger and feeling it some but I think it's helping my posture because I'm constantly trying to sit up straight. And sleeping is getting a little more difficult. I usually have no problems sleeping and I've had some rougher nights lately.
8. What do you hate about being pregnant? That I get so HUGE in the front and that strangers are constantly asking questions and making comments.
9. What do you love about being pregnant? I love my body because my pregnant belly covers my flaws! And like Jessica said, just the fact that I'm walking around, making a human is so cool!
10. What kind of nickname do you have for the baby right now? Like, what do you call him/her when referring to him/her? him, her, the baby - not much you can nickname the baby when you don't know the sex!