So I get different opinions on what clothes/items are a must have for the newborn stage. Now I know some people have big babies and skip the newborn size, but I'm expecting a smallish baby. Who knows I could be surprised though.
So here is what people tell me I must have...please weigh in or add your must haves:
1) Legless gown for easy nighttime changes (I own 4)
2) At least 10 newborn sized onesies (I only own 8 )
3) Footies (I have 2 newborn sized ones)
4) Hats (I have a gazillion)
5) Newborn t-shirt or side snap tees (I have none, but people tell me they are good for cloth diapered newborns, but what do you put on their legs?)
6) Swaddling blankets (I have a gazillion types, aden+anais/swaddleme/halos/receiving blankets)
7) How many diapers? I have 120 newborn disposables and 15 newborn cloth diapers. Is that enough? Too much?