People get really anxious when you are expecting. I feel like a ticking time bomb with all these comments, text messages and facebook messages asking how I'm feeling. It doesn't bother me but I think its funny. So I thought I'd share some of these comments...
1) MIL- "have they changed your due date?" LOLOLOL
2) My dad every time I call him before he even says hello-"Is he here yet?"
3) Random people on fb-"Can't wait to see pics of your little one on Thursday"
4) My work everytime I touch my belly-"Are you having a contraction"...why yes, yes I am...can I go home? LOL
5) Friend that is doing newborn photos-"Can we setup a time to do newborn pics sometime mid morning on May 4th?"
6) All my work clients when they call my office "Still here, eh?"
7) DH's friends-All of them have called offering boys nights out since they think his life is ending this week. Haha.
I go back and forth between being ok being pregnant for 42 weeks and being anxious about it. I was planning on working today (Sunday) but I read "Ina May" and "Birthing from Within" last night and I think I need to take a chill pill and physical and psychological state...so I'm off to buy the last bits of yarn to finish Henry's baby blanket!!!