Oh my gosh Jessica, love your new siggy pic. Julie is adorable!
And Joan, yes we need a tablet mount too. Do they sell those? I cannot handle the screaming the whole way to daycare and the whole way home. When I get to a red light, I put the car in park and reach back to put the paci in his mouth. Sometimes he will do it himself, but its rare. Agh. But he only really screams in the car now, so I should be grateful.
1) LO's stats (age, weight, length) 5 months on the 10th, about 13 lbs and 26 inches long
2) LO's latest milestones? Rolling from stomach to back, grabbing things more precisely
3) What makes baby laugh the hardest? Playing peek a boo - he loves the surprise.
4) Anyone still swaddling? Yep, for naps and at night.
5) How often do you have a date night without kiddos? We last had one a couple weeks ago when we went to a concert and we're planning another one on the 20th through a church that does it for free every few months.
6) Favorite part of your day Morning when the oldest is in school and I can drink my iced coffee.
7) Least favorite part of your day 8pm when I have to get the kiddos in bed, usually keep J happy at the same time, then feed him which takes 45 min - an hour before he goes to sleep.
8 ) How often do you or your husband clean house? I clean something every day. I try to focus on one room/area each day. My hubby rarely cleans.
9) Any labor day happenings? We went up to my parents' house a couple hours away and got together with my aunt and uncle and their family.
10) What is your favorite thing about Fall? pumpkin flavored things - pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice lattes, etc.
11) Next thing on your shopping list groceries
12) Describe your favorite pair of shoes Crocs flip flops - super comfy!
13) How old were you when you got married? 22
14) Last cocktail you had was... I got something sweet and milky at the concert we went to.
15) What tv show are you looking forward to returning? We do Netflix so I heard Call the Midwife Season 2 was going to be on there. I'm also catching up on Raising Hope on Hulu.