I most likely will have to cancel our one night vaca because we cannot get gas for the car! There is literally no gas anywhere around us and we won't have enough to wait in 2 hour long lines even if we wanted to! This stinks!!!
Oh no! That really stinks! Sandy sure threw everything for a loop. Will it be possible for you to postpone it for a little bit until everything settles down again?
-Alissa, mom to Tristan (5) and Reid (the baby!)
Got an opinion? We've got a board! Come join us for some lively debate on the Face Off! Debate Arena board.
Dh is going to go out today, drive a few miles and see how things look. If nothing, we have until tomorrow I believe to reschedule it for another day.