What makes me wanna hurl...
So yeah, I'm past 14 weeks and should be sighing in relief from no more (or at least less) m/s, but noooo, I've been vomiting all weekend! Super fun. I noticed today that smells can trigger it quick, fast and in a hurry. For instance:
1. the bathroom at work makes me gag as soon as I walk in it. (smells like poopy usually)
2. we have a papermill in the city and it STINKS so bad
3. skunks - oh man. I know some of you probably haven't smelled a skunk when it gets hit on the road, but it smells like someone rubbing an eraser on a piece of paper vigorously and then multiply that times 100. Kinda burnt/stinky/grossness.
Also, SEEING certain things make me gag, for instance:
1. if someone in the bathroom didn't flush.. I know everyone has to go, but I don't wanna see it
2. When I throw up, seeing the throw up makes me throw up more...? woot!
And finally, TALKING about things, for instance:
1. Was talking about a certain food at MIL's house and I gagged
2. Talking about bees
3. Talking about spiders....ewww
And finally, even just *talking* too much can make me wanna throw up.
Would anyone like to trade?
Oh - and Alissa? I know this is way off subject, but are you still using your doppler? And if you are, have you moved up from how low you were getting the heartbeat before? Thanks :-)