I'm spending my ok-to-waste time pretty evenly between the following activities:
1) Looking at baby name websites and then getting overwhelmed because there are so many names - how will we ever pick the perfect one? I'll find a name I kind of like for a moment, find out that it's like #4 in popularity, decide that's too common, look at about 4 more names that are all weird and unpronounceable, and then give up.
2) Looking at maternity clothes online, then reminding myself that I have a whole maternity wardrobe from last time that I need to dig out from the basement.
3) Reading every single "Pregnancy Week by Week" guide on the internet. They all say pretty much the same thing, but it doesn't matter, I must read them all.
3) Googling "Belly shots 12 weeks" and comparing my own quickly expanding middles to other women's. Making excuses for why I'm bigger than Mommy A and making excuses for why I'm smaller than Mommy B.
4) Googling "risk of miscarriage at 12 weeks", reading a few horror stories, and then resolving to not ever google that again.
5) Going back to looking at names. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
What are you all up to these days?