I can't believe all of us are due next month! I can officially say that. And some of our babies may even be here at the end of this month. Wow this is absolutely crazy! Can't believe its finally almost here. So exciting!!!
Everyone ready? Or do you still have a lot to do to prepare?
The only things I need to do still are:
1) Turn in my husbands FMLA forms to my midwife so she can sign off on them, and then he will have the opportunity to take off a full month from work once the baby is born, with the exception of working two days a week...but it will be great to have him here 5 other days from the week.
2) I need to move my end table, jewelry stand, etc...away from my side of the bed and organize it somewhere else. And then move the bassinet in our room next to our bed. Will put the jewelry stand on our dresser and put my end table in the babys room temporarily until we move the bassinet out and put the baby in the crib. Won't do that until the first week of August probably.
3) I need to wash a girl outfit and a boy outfit to take to the hospital. I could have opted to do a gender neutral outfit but my gender neutral outfits aren't that cute, so I want one of each and then we will have the option of either one to take baby home in once we have the baby and find out what gender is.
4) I need to pack a hospital bag for me, DH, and baby. Most likely won't try and do that until the end of this month. DH is in charge of making sure camcorder and camera are packed with plenty of extra batteries, the charger, etc.
5) And the last thing that I need to do is start practicing my hypnobirthing/relaxation techniques. I read the book about it and was planning on starting that at 28 weeks but then I had to go to the hospital and recover from that, time has just slipped away...so I really need to get cracking on doing that daily so I can feel more emotionally and mentally prepared for the labour and delivery.
Thats it for me! Everything else thats really important and necessary before baby arrives is done...
What else do you all have to do still or are you completely ready?