OK, let's get this board started.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: OK, let's get this board started....

  1. #21
    Posting Addict **Tiffany**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    15,875

    Default

    Yeah we actually gave preseed a try this past cycle. I am hoping it does us some good this cycle since it didn't last. Dh was not a fan lol we never use lube at all do it takes getting used too I guess.
    Tiffany
    Mom to 6 on earth + 5 angels.









  2. #22
    Prolific Poster Carolyn B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    1,508

    Default

    Tiffany- did you try the internal (not sure how to say it) stuff or the regular lube? I loved the internal stuff but hated the regular lube. It got sticky really fast and DH didn't like it either. But the one that you insert (sorry if this is TMI) was great!
    ~Carolyn
    DH~ Derek 6/5/09
    DD~ Olivia Dec. 2010
    DS~ Liam Sept. 2013


  3. #23
    Super Poster browntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn B View Post
    Tiffany- did you try the internal (not sure how to say it) stuff or the regular lube? I loved the internal stuff but hated the regular lube. It got sticky really fast and DH didn't like it either. But the one that you insert (sorry if this is TMI) was great!
    See, I bought both, and we used both. I didn't really see much of a difference between the two! We did learn the hard way though that very little goes a long way!! In addition to preseed, I used a cup. I know that some people buy conception-specific cups, but I just used my divacup that I always use for AF. I hate laying down after BDing, I need to get up and move around or I'll just fall asleep.
    Jessica ( 28 ) - Surprise BFP!

    Losses 13.09.12 & 10.04.13

  4. #24
    Posting Addict ange84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    9,154

    Default

    Well a bit glad I have had bfns though am a bit vscared they will turn to a nfp because my baby needed x rays today and I was needed in
    Wendy




  5. #25
    Prolific Poster patrice_tweedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browntown View Post
    See, I bought both, and we used both. I didn't really see much of a difference between the two! We did learn the hard way though that very little goes a long way!! In addition to preseed, I used a cup. I know that some people buy conception-specific cups, but I just used my divacup that I always use for AF. I hate laying down after BDing, I need to get up and move around or I'll just fall asleep.
    Yes, I too learned the hard way with the preseed. I definitely used too much the first time.

    I have the divacup as well! It was too messy when I tried to use it for AF.. I haven't used it in years, I should give it another try.
    Patrice & DH - Married 05/08/10
    1 Furbaby - Sam
    TTC #1 for 4 yrs
    05/13: (CP) 06/13: BFN 07/13: Follistim, Ovidrel, Prometrium = BFP: m/c @ 5wks


    My Ovulation Chart

  6. #26
    Super Poster browntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrice_tweedy View Post
    Yes, I too learned the hard way with the preseed. I definitely used too much the first time.

    I have the divacup as well! It was too messy when I tried to use it for AF.. I haven't used it in years, I should give it another try.
    Dooooo it! It was the best decision I ever made. Having to use pads recently really grossed me out. I think the trick is to figure out how often you really need to empty it. I usually just empty it in the shower in the AM, and when I empty it in the PM, there's hardly anything there. It's definitely a learning process, figuring out the best method for you.

    I started using it after BDing last cycle, and it worked well!
    Jessica ( 28 ) - Surprise BFP!

    Losses 13.09.12 & 10.04.13

  7. #27
    Posting Addict smsturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, NY
    Posts
    5,855

    Default

    I have wondered about that! It doesn't leak at all?? That's what i was thinking when i was looking at them. And what if i trip and it spills or turns sideways or something. lol I sound like a 12 year old with first period questions....
    Susan, dh Tom, dd Megan, ds Marcus, ds #2 coming Feb, 2014

    Lilypie Maternity tickers

    I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26

  8. #28
    Posting Addict **Tiffany**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    15,875

    Default

    We used the internal stuff but maybe we used too much lol?? Like I said we never use the stuff so I Judy followed the instructions and it said most women use the 3g but that seemed like a lot. (TMI) I just wanted to make sure it was nice and wet in there for the spermies! And the diva cup is a good idea I hate having to lay still for 20 mins afterwards.
    Tiffany
    Mom to 6 on earth + 5 angels.









  9. #29
    Prolific Poster bellablu81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **Tiffany** View Post
    We used the internal stuff but maybe we used too much lol?? Like I said we never use the stuff so I Judy followed the instructions and it said most women use the 3g but that seemed like a lot. (TMI) I just wanted to make sure it was nice and wet in there for the spermies! And the diva cup is a good idea I hate having to lay still for 20 mins afterwards.
    3g is a lot. I used right about 2g.
    Eileen/DH-Steven
    Mom to DD Bronwyn (1/2010)
    two fur kids-Linus the dog and Magnum the kitty





  10. #30
    Super Poster browntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    551

    Default

    LOL! No way. It won't spill out while it's inside. The only time I ever had a 'spill' was when I waited too long before emptying it, and you need to squeeze it a bit to get it out. When I squeezed, it pushed some out of the cup. That was a one time deal, and I've used it for every AF for about the last three years or so. Maybe more? I've never had a leak either, I'll wear a liner in my heavy days just in case, but looking back, it's been a waste to even bother with that.
    Jessica ( 28 ) - Surprise BFP!

    Losses 13.09.12 & 10.04.13

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions