Waiting to O - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Waiting to O

  1. #91
    Mega Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A2
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Does anyone know if taking royal jelly extends your LP?? I have usually started my period by now, but it's been cramps for three days with no bleeding. I usually have a 12 day LP, so it really didn't need extending. LOL
    Sandi--
    Tess--2.21.08
    Quinn--7.10.09

  2. #92
    Posting Addict FourMaybeMore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,540

    Default

    I dunno.....all these supps whacked my cycle, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    ~Sarah
    J's wife, mama of 2 wonderful girls
    TTC #3, cycle 17

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17fee9

  3. #93
    Super Poster browntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Beth View Post
    Me. The first book was all I could handle and I wish I could un-read it. IMO it was horribly written, awkward dialogue, and extremely unrealistic (virgin has orgams EVERYTIME? puh-lease). Since it is porno Twilight fanfic I couldn't get over at all the parallels in the characters. I don't get all the hype. I think Christian is a d*ck and Ana is weakling that I wanted so bad to punch.
    LOL! Very awkward dialogue, very unrealistic, but I really can't explain why I was so drawn to it. I'm almost embarrassed to say I read and mostly enjoyed it, but I had to just stop and breathe sometimes because I was getting SO annoyed with the repetitive phrasing. With that said, it was like reading porn, and did something wild to my libido. I think I bought the iBooks the same day that DH bought the new Call of Duty, and well.. I'm pretty sure I dragged him away from the TV a couple of times. I would LOVE to find a book with similar content, just better written.

    Back to TTC though.. my chart looks like I'll probably O in the next couple of days. Crossing everything except my legs that we catch it this time!
    mom2robbie likes this.
    Jessica (26) - TTC Plans on hold while DH finishes chemo
    Losses 13.09.12 & 10.04.13
    FF Chart

  4. #94
    Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    168

    Default

    I finally got a positive on my opk!!! I'm so stinkin' excited, first one since we've started back in Sept of 11! Of coarse we are at my mom's this weekend. Good luck everone!
    FourMaybeMore likes this.
    Pam
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

  5. #95
    Posting Addict mom2robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    5,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browntown View Post
    LOL! Very awkward dialogue, very unrealistic, but I really can't explain why I was so drawn to it. I'm almost embarrassed to say I read and mostly enjoyed it, but I had to just stop and breathe sometimes because I was getting SO annoyed with the repetitive phrasing. With that said, it was like reading porn, and did something wild to my libido. I think I bought the iBooks the same day that DH bought the new Call of Duty, and well.. I'm pretty sure I dragged him away from the TV a couple of times. I would LOVE to find a book with similar content, just better written.

    Back to TTC though.. my chart looks like I'll probably O in the next couple of days. Crossing everything except my legs that we catch it this time!
    What Should I Read Next? Book recommendations from readers like you For erotica I like Lora Leigh and Lori Foster the most.
    Margaret (44)
    Sean (38 )
    Robbie (8 )
    Bailey (April 2, 2011)


    "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." Caroline Myss

  6. #96
    Posting Addict mom2robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    5,817

    Default

    My meds increased yesterday and I now go back for u/s on Tuesday...earliest IUI would be is Thursday at this point...
    Margaret (44)
    Sean (38 )
    Robbie (8 )
    Bailey (April 2, 2011)


    "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." Caroline Myss

  7. #97
    Posting Addict FourMaybeMore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,540

    Default

    Jenni Beth - I so agree with you! I never made it to the 2nd and 3rd book. Christian really reminded me of a super controlling short-lived relationship I once had. I thought he was very insecure and she was weak. That said, I'm sure I'll watch the movie once it comes to Redbox lol
    ~Sarah
    J's wife, mama of 2 wonderful girls
    TTC #3, cycle 17

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17fee9

  8. #98
    Super Poster browntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2robbie View Post
    What Should I Read Next? Book recommendations from readers like you For erotica I like Lora Leigh and Lori Foster the most.
    Oh awesome! Thanks! You might get a personal thank you from DH soon too
    mom2robbie likes this.
    Jessica (26) - TTC Plans on hold while DH finishes chemo
    Losses 13.09.12 & 10.04.13
    FF Chart

  9. #99
    Mega Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A2
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Well, AF came today. Worst. Cramps. Ever.
    Sandi--
    Tess--2.21.08
    Quinn--7.10.09

  10. #100
    Posting Addict mom2robbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    5,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browntown View Post
    Oh awesome! Thanks! You might get a personal thank you from DH soon too
    Ya, DH likes my reading choices I find with the hormone treatments I am even worse for wanting to jump hubby once I do a little reading
    FourMaybeMore likes this.
    Margaret (44)
    Sean (38 )
    Robbie (8 )
    Bailey (April 2, 2011)


    "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." Caroline Myss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions