Nicholas Ishaan turned three months old on January 17th, 2008! Don't ask me where the time went, I'm just as confused as the next guy! Here are his 3-month stats and milestones:
- He's growing out of his 0-3 month clothes now, and is in that awkward stage where the 3-6 month clothes are a little too big on him.
- He LAUGHED (!!!!) for the first time on Saturday, January 12, 2008! He's chuckled many times since then but never for as long as that night!
- He can hold his head upright about 90% of the time.
- He can roll from his back to his side.
- He loves to watch us eat! Solids are probably not far behind.
- He talks constantly now, and we can tell his "mad talking" from his "happy/excited talking" from his "content talking".
- The other night he said, "Mama" when he was crying! I know he didn't mean to, but it made me tear up (of course) anyway! He regularly says, "Mamamama" when he's sad.
- He's such a happy little guy, we've caught him cooing and talking to himself in his car seat after he wakes up. He won't cry or alert us, he'll just sit there cooing until one of us hears him and gets him!
- He's still a snuggly little monkey, and I'm so lucky to be his mama!
Okay, so that last one isn't technically a milestone, but I had to add it in there. I love, love, love my little boy!!!!