We now have a For Sale or Trade and an In Search Of!! Post yours here!
Make sure not to post any personal info, like address, phone number.
To post on the FSOT/ISO thread, member must have 3 months membership and at least 300 posts. We do this to attempt to protect our members from scams. Anyone who doesn’t meet the membership requirements will be asked to remove their posts.
Please remove siggys. Thanks!
1) Post your TheBabyWearer, DiaperSwappers, and/or E-bay names in your FSOT/ISO posts so we can look at your feedback.
2) Always take care when buying from a stranger and use PP so you can have some insurance against you getting scammed.
3) Post here what you are InSearchOf or ForSaleOorTrade.
4) Keep it updated. Every so often you will be asked to check in and keep it updated.
5) Only post FSOT/ISO posts here, no conversation posts, please.
6 ) Please disable siggys.
7) Please post FSOT and ISO in the subject line of your post. And don’t forget to post Sold in the subject line when it’s sold. Keep your FSOT/ISO posts updated – instead of adding new posts, edit the ones you have.
8 ) You buy and sell at your own risk, Pregnancy.org is not responsible for deals, nor are the board moderators.
9) When you post a FSOT, people will expect you to respond to pm’s in a timely manner, please ensure that you do your best with communication and sending things out.
10) Feel free to ask for an action shot of the item or a picture of the item with another item you specify. Example: Please take a picture of the wrap with a sign that says, “Hello, pg.org member!”
Failure to follow these rules may result in being banned from the FSOT.