There is no time in our schedule for anything additional right now and they even said there wasn't anything we could do until he's 3 when he'll be eligible for school services. I agrewith that, what's the point of giving him another label now when he's already getting so much in terms of therapy and has already been in preschool for a year anyway. I think part of what's bothering me is we are already doing so much, going through so much, he already has diagnoses, do we really need more? I'm not sure most people can understand that, I'm sure you all can since you already dealing with a lot, adding anything to it is hard.

We didn't really say much to genetics, I had a phone interview with them before we went but while we were there the first time they just examined Joshua and took blood. Then we waitied for the results. You can just tell them you want to rule it out.