Both girls saw the Pulmo today and Alana got a very good report. The only thing she tested positive for was mold so we're all very excited about that. She insisted that we have tomato slices with dinner tonight, lol. At this point we're going to put her back on the Nasonex because her ears continue to feel plugged and she has a few more reflux pills left. We're holding off on any other medicine at this time and taking the wait and see approach. The doctor wasn't thrilled about me keeping her off the inhaler and I promised to start it back up at the first signs of a flare up. She's just doing so well right now and I want to keep her off all that crap as long as possible.
Madi didn't get such a good report. Her PFTs showed inflammation and I was shocked to hear that. She hasn't shown any signs of a flare up and I was actually going to ask if we could try her off her inhaler again. He didn't change her medicine since she hasn't had any symptoms, just told me to keep a close eye on her and call if she has a flare up.
So.....overall a very good appointment and we don't have to go back until August!