Well I'm VERY glad we switched Cardiologists and Neurologist offices. Eli had an MRI a couple of weeks ago. Wednesday morning I received an email message from the online charting system letting me know that the results were in from his MRI. It showed he had a stroke at one time. I know it says that much and it says some of things that are off, but I'm trying not to speculate on what those mean since I don't understand all that and I don't want to be making a mountain out of a mole hill. It says he has a brain injury due to the stroke. From that and after a visit to the pedi's office they decided they wanted a 5 day VEEG. This just happened yesterday. They said they wanted it ASAP and asked if we could come next week. Honestly if just feels good having at least some answers. We are just taking it one day at a time and trying to process things. We have an appt the following week after the VEEG to talk fully about the results from the MRI (and I'm assuming anything they find in the VEEG).
Anyway, that is where we are at right now.