You look great, mama! I hope things move along for you soon!
You're still ahead of me in terms of progress. I have regressed just like last time. I must have a comfy womb. I'm sorry the doctor won't allow you to wait out another week. Even if you do get induced, your cervix is favorable so that means that success is likely--you will just need a little kick-start. Will she do the membrane sweep again? I've had a few co-workers tell me they had success with it to avoid induction but it took 2-3 times.
We've been hanging out which has been fun. I want her to get here, but it's been nice to just have us at home spending time together. My sister came into town for a job interview, but we got to hang out with her. I hadn't seen her since Christmas. I hate living far away from family.
I need to call and schedule my NST for Wednesday. I forgot to do it last week.
I guess I'll try a little harder to get this girl out. She seems comfortable
I'd rather she'd try to come out on her own instead. I imagine my MW would do the sweep again on Wed during my appt. Maybe it would work b/f the induction on Fri.
It's been hot here....I even walked to the park yesterday, thinking it would help do something... it didn't
I guess I should go and try to do something for Father's Day. I haven't really planned or done anything.
I can't imagine how crappy I would feel if it was hot right now. We are in the 50s-60s and on those days when it reaches 65 I am sweating!
Don't worry about Father's Day. You are delivering the most work intensive gift ever. At least that's what I've told my DH and he totally agreed. I got cards from me and Zoe and I will make him breakfast. That's it.
So if the NST is good, will your MW let you push back the induction until after the weekend?
I don't think the midwives will go past the certain date, or I will be transferred to their OB partner, which I don't want. I'm trying to gear myself up to get her here. Although, the though of having to be induced wasn't enough to entice me to DTD last night....haha.
I wish there wasn't such a push to have them out by a certain date.
We've been hanging out, dealing with my three year old and his lack of pooping. It has been so annoying. He's holding it in, which is making his stomach hurt, which is making him extremely whiny. Plus he was up multiple times in the night, so I was so exhausted. I didn't want her to come...
One of my friends was induced last wednesday, and had her little, and I mean little 6lb2 oz little girl. Then I just wish she was here, so we could move on. But I don't the induction, and epidural that she had...
Anyway...I must gear myself up to get this baby out!
I so know that feeling - of just wanting them here so life can continue on. I hope this baby decides it's time to come out sooner than Friday for you!
I'm not sure if this works but I've heard if kids blow bubbles while on the potty they can't hold the poop in, it could be worth a try.
We've been through the pooping strike too with Zoe. They can be so stubborn. We tried the potty bootcamp of setting the timer and she decided to hold her poo in for 4 days. We had to use laxatives to get it out. She still isn't potty trained for pee or poop.