Well as of today - still lots of BH but nothing promising. I'm going to my OB appt in the morning and will get an internal. If nothing/little has changed, I'm still planning for my induction tomorrow night at 9pm. If I have made change - I'll ask the doctor if she thinks I'll progress on my own soon or if I will still end up needing induced in the future. Then depending on her answer - will decide from there.
My sister was induced also and said she has no regrets in it, so that made me feel better. My mom had to be induced with me and when my grandma had my dad - there were no inductions, she delivered 3 weeks late (and was sure on her dates). So we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow and go from there!!!
My Pregnancy.org babies!
Robin (2), Liberty-Hope (3), Lacey-Rose (4), Ashton (6), Raistlin (8 ), Jaeven (10), Tristan (11)
No more babies for us - POF with very low AMH levels, told the only option would be IVF, so am stopping here.