What a pain in the butt!! Our insurance won't pay either, since CPM's are not regulated in this state. Luckily, our FSA will kick in and we'll get most of our $2300 from there. Not fun!
Anne, mommy to five:
Lillian, born 12-24-10
Will, born 10-19-07
New little one, due 9-19-2012
Lucas Robert, born to Jesus @ 18 weeks on 12-26-08 (due 5-28-09)
Ectopic Angel 10-24-06
So, here I am on the eve on my EDD. No contractions. Nothing. I never in a million years dreamed my body would hang on to this baby being so close to my last pregnancy. I started off kinda worried I would end up with a sick preemie or something. I am thankful that wasn't the case, but wow. To make it to my due date again. If I am still pregnant Thursday, that will mark the longest I have EVER been pregnant. Maybe it will all play out like Derek's birth did. If so, my water needs to break around 12:30 tonight...LOL.
Happy 10 months pregnant to me?
Happy 10 months to you too. LOL Sorry, I really hope you start contracting soon. That stinks about the insurance.
Happy due date to me...I posted a FAQ note on my facebook. LOL..I hope people get a hint.
1. Isn't your baby due soon?
* Yes, today is my due date. My baby did not get that memo. Maybe I should text him?Or write on his FB wall?
2. When do you plan on inducing if you don't have him in the next couple days?
* No, I am not inducing. My body and the baby are tolerating things just fine. My emotions, not so much.
3. Do you have a c section scheduled?
* No, I am not going in for my c section at 12:00 today, but I do have a midwife appointment at 11. I may go get adjusted by my awesome chiropractor before hand at 10 though.
4. Are you dilated at all?
* No, I don't know the status of my cervix, my midwife doesn't check. Which I am cool with as I have a dentist.
5. But how long will your midwife let you stay pregnant?
* My midwife will "let" me stay pregnant as long as my urine, blood pressure, and baby say it is still safe. Around 42 weeks, we will break out the herbals.
6. Were all your other kids "late"?
* This is as long as I have ever been pregnant as of 6:38 this morning (Derek was born at 6:37am ON his due date) Dylan and Devon were about a week early, and Dorothy was born around 35.5 weeks.
7. But why can't I get a hold of you? You phone goes right to voice mail...
* Yes, my cell phone is off for a reason.I will probably check periodically throughout the day.
8. Will you call and let me know when you go into labor?
* Yes, you will all know when stuff happens.Via Facebook. Immediate family will get calls, you will all get status updates as possible. I will even post pics shortly after the birth.
9. Are you contracting at all?
* No, I am not having contractions, though I have been kinda queezy off and on for a week or so now.
10. Maybe you should try walking/eggplant Parmesan/ sex
* Been there, done that, still no baby. Thanks for the ideas though.
Dylan 4/22/04, Devon 6/24/06,Dorothy 9/13/07, Derek 12/19/09, Daniel 12/18/10, Daphne 2/24/12
Mindie and Mark, 5/16/09
Hang in there Mindie! It'll all be over soon and then people can start pestering you on more important things, like when are you going to have another one
LOL! That is hilarious!
Chase-13, Trey-11, Layton-9, Zander-5, McKay-3, Declan-1, Keely born 9/6/2012
Love that list. Hang in there Mindie!