Congrats on your lodge! Do we get to see pictures? I'm excited to see how everything turns out for you
Welcome to your lodge! I bet this time around will be smoother for you.
DD - Nov/06, DS - Sept/08, DS - Mar/11
welcome to your lodge. I'm glad things are going better for you so far.
Tiff + Bobby 8/22/04
Daddy has been spending more time with her and doing fun stuff with her -- going to the store, swimming at the YMCA, taking her to gymnastics, etc. He plans to continue once the new baby is born, so that should help too. In general, she LOVES babies and is very nurturing. We hope it continues once she has one in her own home!
So, just realized I didn't post an update after my appointment last week (36.5 weeks):
Everything is progressing nicely!
- Blood pressure was 100/60 and urine test came back fine
- I gained almost 2 pds since last week, so almost 30 total now
- Fundal Height is measuring about 34.5 (still 2 weeks behind, but again we were told this just isn't a huge baby)
- Babies heart beat was in the mid 140's to low 150's
- Baby is head down!!
- AND, cervix is about 30% effaced, very soft and about a fingertip dilated. For comparison purposes, I wasn't at all soft/effaced at my 37/38 week appointment with Kendall, but had progressed to about 50% and soft (no dilation) at the appointment (a week later) just 8 days prior to delivery of Kendall. I'm guessing this baby will be a bit early, but who knows!
- Next appointment is 4/1/09
- I also had lots of cramping and spotting after the cervical check -- it lasted about 3 days. She said my cervix is posterior and had to really push to feel it.
Welcome to your lodge!
Skyler Dylan 22 April 1999
Reed Aslan 17 June 2007 ~ 8 September 2008
Ivy Rayne 3 May 2009
Leo Spencer 2 Sept 2010
Forrest Reed 15 Aug 2012