I posted it over in my Jan 2014 board but I think home birth is off, and maybe even natural birth. At my high risk U/S today I was diagnosed with a smaller than normal baby and decreased blood flow in the cord.
I go back Thursday for a second scan and decision. If the flow is still low, I'm being induced possibly this weekend. If it improves?it will be day to day?.I'm off work for now.
Still in a little shock. I don't know if this situation warrants a c-sec. I sure hope not!