Yesterday was a good day and a bad day all wrapped up into one big ball. First I ended up going to the dr. to find out that I have a mild case of bronchitis, joy. In the evening we had our big u/s. Baby is looking good and healthy. All the measurements were around 18 weeks 5 days, I was 19 weeks 1 day. So 3 days behind. BUT that's normal for my baby's. He loved having his hands open and flexing his fingers, we never saw them in a fist and the tech said she never sees that in a little baby. We found out that we are being blessed with another BOY! A little bummed that I still don't have a little girl, but with how spoiled she would be I' thinking she might just wait to follow up and end the pack. Though I love my boys I'm tempted to just call 3 good and not risk having a 4th boy, I'm a little nervous as to how I am going to be able to handle 3 boys. :confused: I am happy though and I know the Lord will bless me with the strength and ENERGY I need to take care of 3 boys. This one did seem calmer than my other two. For their u/s they would not hold still. This one just liked to move it's hands and arms with the occasional stretch. The placenta is low but not on the cervix, so I "might" have to go back in for another u/s to make sure it's moving up and not down. I've never heard of it moving down before, anyone else? I'm okay with having another u/s though as long as our danged insurance covers it. The tech was saying they might but might not. She is fighting with them right now and gave us a letter FROM the insurance saying they will cover her but she just doesn't have the paper work from them saying that they are covering her.
Now our midwife emailed me last night and let me know that she has hit a hiccup with our insurance covering her. They are trying to say she is an out-of-network provider. Well when she talked to them earlier this year they were setting her up as an in-network-provider. So now she is fighting with them trying to get that straightened out BUT until then my pre-natal stuff IS NOT covered. That means that we now have to pay our midwife when we were told that she would be covered by the insurance. (the insurance plan we are on doesn't cover ANY out-of-network) So we are going to pay her what we can until we can get our taxes next year to pay her off, unless the freaking insurance pulls their heads out of there butts and stops being dumb. Anyway, so we "might" have to pay $150 for the U/S yesterday and will most likely have to pay $1,800 for our midwife. SO not what I had in mind!