So after thinking that my birth plan was pretty much figured out, it's completely uncertain now. Unfortunately, that is the least of my stress. My dad is in ICU in critical condition. He was admitted into the hospital 2 weeks ago with some issues and has since gotten worse and worse. After the doctors waited a week to remove his gallbladder because of some infection of unknown origin they finally decided to do the surgery. He got worse after that and now he's on a ventilator in ICU were he's tied to the bed for those in between moments when his sedation wears off. We don't know if he's going to make it at all and he's the sole provider for the household (himself, my mom and my youngest sis). DH and I just spent 3 days there (6 hour drive away) and just got back this evening. I didn't want to leave, but we just can't afford to stay there. My DH is also unemployed and we currently have no income coming in, so we are an a very fixed budget right now. It's all I can do to keep it together. I feel like I'm on the verge of a complete nervous breakdown right now and I'm supposed to be focused on preparing for the birth of my second child.