If you are having a home birth are you taking or skipping the GBS test?
I was positive with DS1 and negative with DS2. I did have SROM with DS1 and my positive GBS status greatly impacted that particular birth.
I have the option. She would test at my home visit at 36 weeks.
If I am going to take the test I am going to do my darndest to test negative ~ I don't remember my regime from last time (probiotics? Vit C? Garlic? Hibiclens?) anyone care to share their thoughts around testing and/or what you did to try to ensure a negative test result if you DID decide to test?