Ok, I either wait it out looking at 42 weeks on Monday with another membrane stripping tomorrow...or the OB can break my water tonight, or if I ask for it would probably give me a little Pit. I am declining Cytotec, the hospital's usual route of induction.
I can't believe it is coming down to this.
OB is leaving town for the weekend. I would have a complete stranger attending my birth if I don't do something now. Or I would have her, but a truly post-dates baby and all the stress of that.
What would you do?
ETA: How about this...neither...and doing the castor oil against their advice. I am so confused. I really want him to come without drugs.
Edited AGAIN: I am not doing it.