Am I off my rocker to consider a homebirth for a VBAC? I have always had the thought in the back of my mind. And since I found out I was pregnant, I keep dreaming that I have a home birth. My husband doesn't really seem to say yes or no to it. I am just not sure that we have the money for it. I really don't think our insurance will cover any of it and we just can't swing it on our own. If we have a hospital birth, it will only be $300.
I found a wonderful doula...and I responded back what is most likely too late. She is most likely going to be full for September. She is waiting for her second client to respond and send back their contract. Is it really bad of me to hope that the other person doesn't go with her? I am going to take a childbirth class of hers anyway.
I just feel that I need a constant there to support me through the whole thing. I really want to go natural this time and not need to be induced b/c I am past my due date. I was just over 41 weeks when they induced me with Kenneth. I think that is the real reason for the section. Sigh...
Any and all information that you have I would love. And I am in Charlottesville, VA if that makes a difference.