Rotten doctors!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rotten doctors!

  1. #1
    Posting Addict renee24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    10,123

    Default Rotten doctors!

    DH and I took the kids to the ILs tonight so we didnt' have to worry about them tomorrow. As soon as we pulled up to our house I got a call from the on call OB in L&D telling me the doc who was going to do my vba2c is out TDY and no one there is willing to deliver me! At least for this week. Lovely. So they gave me an option or come in for a rcs or wait till next week. So I asked if I went into labor on my own and came in what then because he was talking more not wanting to induce a vba2c which I totally understand (and was fine with since I don't want an induction). His answer "Good question. It depends on who's there but they'll most likely want a rcs" DH is furious right now.

    Thankfully I've been having contractions every 3 mins for a min, but that was in the car. I'm bouncing on my bouncy ball trying to keep them up. I told DH worse case we go to the hospital in labor and I just keep saying no to everything and no doc will be in the room as I push her out. Like i'll care. Or we can stay home as long as possible and time it to go in pushing, if we can. Either way I don't plan on a rcs. I asked the doc if I could think on it and he said sure. I'm really hoping this is labor. Honestly if I'd thought it'd help I'd have DH 'accidently' break my water, but since I know that could lead to complications I won't. Still it'd be nice if labor just started tonight.
    Tiff + Bobby 8/22/04
    Logan 3/3/07
    Rya 7/7/09
    Willow 5/26/11
    ATTC #4

  2. #2
    Mega Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    I really hope this is it for you! Like you said, if you go in far enough along and just refuse everything, they can't make you have a C/S.
    ELVs!!!!
    Beth

  3. #3
    Posting Addict renee24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    10,123

    Default

    well they decided to reschedule us to Sat. but I'm still hoping that things get started on their own before then. He also restated things from the first convo to say the docs aren't comfy inducing a vba2c and I'm totally with them on that one. I'm still hoping things get started on their own on this end. We've decided to just go to bed, but contraxs have kept up so far, just spaced more apart, so we'll see what happens. We're heading for bed so there is less grumpiness if things fade out tonight.
    Tiff + Bobby 8/22/04
    Logan 3/3/07
    Rya 7/7/09
    Willow 5/26/11
    ATTC #4

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions