2010 To Be Read Pile Challenge!
Please no Comments about others TBR lists on this thread. Please make a new thread for your comments!
Got this idea from a wonderful blog called Books Love Me
Anyway here is a link to the challenge, and challenge guidelines!
I didn't add this until Jan. 1st, so no biggie about adding your list after that date. Once you've added your list though, it shouldn't be changed.
Pick 12 books – one for each month of the year - that you’ve been wanting to read (that have been on your “To Be Read” list) for 6 months or longer, but haven’t gotten around to. ** OPTIONAL: Create a list of 12 “Alternates” (books you could substitute for your challenge books, given that a particular one doesn’t grab you at the time)
** Then, starting January 1, read one of these books from your list each month, ending December 31. )
Additional rules/guidelines for this challenge:
* the challenge is to read 12 TBR books in 12 months — you can read those all in one month if you want, or one a month, or however you wanna do it.
* you should have a list posted somewhere for others to see
* you CANNOT change your list after January 1st, of the current year!!!
* you can create an Alternates list of MAXIMUM 12 books, if you want, in order to have options to choose from (you can read these in place of books on your original list).
* audiobooks and e-books ARE allowed
* re-reads are NOT allowed, as they aren’t TRUE “TBRs”
* you CAN overlap with other challenges
Claim your space here to share your picks and keep up with your progress!