Hi everyone. My name is Emily and I am currently pg with baby #2. I had a csec with my DS due to him being in a frank breech position and 10 days late.I had a "easy" time with it and healed wonderfully. With this baby my ob group has a policy of a repeat csec (esp since my pelvis is "untested"). They have all been really open about the idea of me changing practices to a group in the area that would allow me to attempt a vbac but, I'm not sure what to do. I love the idea of attempting a vbac but I know it is just that, an attempt, there is no guarantee that I wont end up needing another csec. I love my ob group and know that they are, in the long run, looking out for the best interests of the baby and myself. I just feel lost. I would hate to change practices and then end up uncomfortable with the drs or still end up needing a csec anyway. Like I said I love my drs all 4 of them are wonderful and make me feel so comfortable. I think at this point I am ok with staying where I am and doing a repeat csec but, it's a bit scary too. I don't know if I really have a question in here. I just need ideas, opinions and support. Please help me feel a little less lost and a little more sure of my decision.