Just wanted to see if you were paying attention! (See "real" question below.)
This week I'm bringing LEFTOVERS because... well... SOME of our Charters have been *ahem, coughcough*playing hookey from the meetings!*coughcough*
Just kidding! (Well, sort of. Hehe )
Discussion Question this Week: Your BBT (basal body temperature) -- What do you use to keep track of it? Paper? or a Program?
1) I track my chart on paper and then analyze it myself to determine when I o'd.
2) I use a computer program (If so, which one: FertilityFriend or other program?).
3) I write my temps down on toilet paper.
4) Other: _______________
2) I use FertilityFriend.com, though if I don't agree with their analysis, I am more than happy to use the override feature
Mary, you crack me up!
2) I use FertilityFriend.com, and I have their app for my phone. I also am not afraid to use the override if I don't agree with them!
2011/2012 - 1 M/C, 5 CPs
JLIH from here on out and leaving it in God's hands
MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
ROFL on #3!
I use FF as well, usually on my iPhone. Although that toilet paper option doesn't sound half bad.... And honestly, I haven't even thought to override them until my crosshairs were jumping around last cycle.
TTC #3 since January, 2011
DH Trevor, married 08/2005
DS Aidan, 12/31/2006
DD Ainsley, 06/26/2010
Who's playing hookie?! Not Moi?! Oh wait....I had to go track down the last meeting thread....it WAS Moi!
Ah well....I LOVE leftovers anyway!
#2! I use Fertility Friend. I also have their app on my phone so I obsessively track every symptom and make crazy detailed notes...lol.
HAHA Jina, I promise I wasn't talking about anyone in particular, just trying to get more to come of you to show up to the meetings!
LOL @ obsessing about every symptom and making detailed notes. I have so BTDT and bought the proverbial T-shirt.
Obsess away, girl! The end result (a baby) is soooo worth obsessing over
2) I use FertilityFriend.com. Love seeing the graph form
Connor, Landon, Liam, Noah, Keaton, Amaris and 9/04 12/04 11/11 1/12
#2 for me! I know I'm just a newbie to charting, but I really love the fertility friend app. So convenient to put the info in as soon as I take my temp.... which is in the dark, so it makes a good nightlight to find my thermometer too.
Drake (9 )
Loving the FF app. I remember before that came out I was using the "notes" feature on my BBY to put it in then pulling up FF at work and plugging in the number.
DH Brian 06/06 Furbaby Abe 09/07 m/c @ 5w5d 06/08 DD Mary 6/28/09 DD Bree 12/7/12