Just wanted to see if you were paying attention! (See "real" question below.)
This week I'm bringing LEFTOVERS because... well... SOME of our Charters have been *ahem, coughcough*playing hookey from the meetings!*coughcough*
Just kidding! (Well, sort of. Hehe )
Discussion Question this Week: Your BBT (basal body temperature) -- What do you use to keep track of it? Paper? or a Program?
1) I track my chart on paper and then analyze it myself to determine when I o'd.
2) I use a computer program (If so, which one: FertilityFriend or other program?).
3) I write my temps down on toilet paper.
4) Other: _______________
2) I use FertilityFriend.com, though if I don't agree with their analysis, I am more than happy to use the override feature
Mary, you crack me up!
2) I use FertilityFriend.com, and I have their app for my phone. I also am not afraid to use the override if I don't agree with them!
2011/2012 - 1 M/C, 5 CPs
JLIH from here on out and leaving it in God's hands
MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
ROFL on #3!
I use FF as well, usually on my iPhone. Although that toilet paper option doesn't sound half bad.... And honestly, I haven't even thought to override them until my crosshairs were jumping around last cycle.
Who's playing hookie?! Not Moi?! Oh wait....I had to go track down the last meeting thread....it WAS Moi!
Ah well....I LOVE leftovers anyway!
#2! I use Fertility Friend. I also have their app on my phone so I obsessively track every symptom and make crazy detailed notes...lol.
DS - 1/31/13 - My IVF Miracle and the love of my life!!
MC 8/24/10 @ 12w
MC 1/31/11 @ 11w6d
MC 8/18/11 @ 8w1d - ID Twins!
HAHA Jina, I promise I wasn't talking about anyone in particular, just trying to get more to come of you to show up to the meetings!
LOL @ obsessing about every symptom and making detailed notes. I have so BTDT and bought the proverbial T-shirt.
Obsess away, girl! The end result (a baby) is soooo worth obsessing over
2) I use FertilityFriend.com. Love seeing the graph form
Connor, Landon, Liam, Noah, Keaton, Amaris and 9/04 12/04 11/11 1/12
#2 for me! I know I'm just a newbie to charting, but I really love the fertility friend app. So convenient to put the info in as soon as I take my temp.... which is in the dark, so it makes a good nightlight to find my thermometer too.
Drake (9 )
Loving the FF app. I remember before that came out I was using the "notes" feature on my BBY to put it in then pulling up FF at work and plugging in the number.
DH Brian 06/06 Furbaby Abe 09/07 m/c @ 5w5d 06/08 DD Mary 6/28/09 DD Bree 12/7/12