WTO (Waiting to ovulate) thread exclusively for Charters - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 151

Thread: WTO (Waiting to ovulate) thread exclusively for Charters

  1. #131
    Prolific Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mandynz View Post
    Oh BTW should I discard tomorrow's temp because of 1 drink?
    Yikes, are we supposed to discard temps if we drink? If so, I should scratch Sunday's temp because I had.... well way more than your one.

    Mommy to 3 DS - 6, 8, and 10
    11/11, 04/12




  2. #132
    Super Poster -kate-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Kimberly- I would if it totally skewed my temp but if it still looks pretty norm I would keep it! That's my take. Your chart looks great as is. So we are cycle buddies, hoping I "O" soon. Gonna take my OPK next bathroom break. Lots of luck!!!!!!!!! We will be in the 2WW soon!
    Last edited by -kate-; 03-12-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    -Kate

    IVF with ICSI #1
    Egg Retrieval- 01/15, 41 eggs. Cycle Cancelled- Severe OHSS.
    6 embryos frozen.

    FET #1
    March 5- 1 did not survive thaw, 2 transferred- BFN

    FET #2- June/July
    3 embryos left.

    Follow My Story HERE!
    www.willwork4baby.wordpress.com

  3. #133
    Prolific Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -kate- View Post
    Kimberly- I would if it totally skewed my temp but if it still looks pretty norm I would keep it! That's my take. Your chart looks great as is. So we are cycle buddies, hoping I "O" soon. Gonna take my OPK next bathroom break. Lots of luck!!!!!!!!! We will be in the 2WW soon!
    YEA!! I need a cycle buddy and Marie ditched me

    Mine was positive. Last time I 'O'ed on CD16 I think... maybe it will be early this time?

    Mommy to 3 DS - 6, 8, and 10
    11/11, 04/12




  4. #134
    Mega Poster kristycoulter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Philly Suburbs, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Did I mention ?
    DH Brian 06/06 Furbaby Abe 09/07 m/c @ 5w5d 06/08 DD Mary 6/28/09 DD Bree 12/7/12

  5. #135
    Supporter Mamma_Bear_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Nice temp drop Kristy! How's the dancing going? I found it very hard this month to dtd just because I had to. LOL Hope you catch the egg this month!
    ~Cara~
    DH- John, DD - Hannah 7/17/10, DS - Avery 10/02/11

    PCOS diagnosis: April 2012
    Femera treatment: started October 2012 thus far unsuccessful



  6. #136
    Mega Poster kristycoulter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Philly Suburbs, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma_Bear_81 View Post
    Nice temp drop Kristy! How's the dancing going? I found it very hard this month to dtd just because I had to. LOL Hope you catch the egg this month!
    Going well. My plan is to do every other day until O is confirmed. I would do every day, but considering last month I had such delayed O, I think we'd be sooo over it and risk stopping to soon.

    Last night we had a plumbing problem... huge issue.... and at the end of the night DH says to me (with a smile) "don't we have some work to do?" What a trooper considering the stress of raw sewage coming out of pipes in the basement. Luckily I was able to tell him that it was his "off" night and I think he was relieved.

    So I'm with you that it's hard to DTD just because it's O time.
    DH Brian 06/06 Furbaby Abe 09/07 m/c @ 5w5d 06/08 DD Mary 6/28/09 DD Bree 12/7/12

  7. #137
    Posting Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    26,723

    Default

    Hi ladies, just wanted you to know that I'm still alive, and that I'm reading your posts


    Kristy ~ That was sweet of your DH, what a trooper indeed.
    ~Mary

    DD 2/'07

  8. #138
    Super Poster -kate-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristycoulter1 View Post
    Going well. My plan is to do every other day until O is confirmed. I would do every day, but considering last month I had such delayed O, I think we'd be sooo over it and risk stopping to soon.

    Last night we had a plumbing problem... huge issue.... and at the end of the night DH says to me (with a smile) "don't we have some work to do?" What a trooper considering the stress of raw sewage coming out of pipes in the basement. Luckily I was able to tell him that it was his "off" night and I think he was relieved.

    So I'm with you that it's hard to DTD just because it's O time.
    Kristy- I am also waiting for O to confirm. I have other signs that it is around the corner. I just need to squeeze in time to DTD. It's hard with working night shifts. And yes, its hard to DTD just cause. I'm neg on OPK this morning. How bout you?
    -Kate

    IVF with ICSI #1
    Egg Retrieval- 01/15, 41 eggs. Cycle Cancelled- Severe OHSS.
    6 embryos frozen.

    FET #1
    March 5- 1 did not survive thaw, 2 transferred- BFN

    FET #2- June/July
    3 embryos left.

    Follow My Story HERE!
    www.willwork4baby.wordpress.com

  9. #139
    Mega Poster kristycoulter1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Philly Suburbs, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -kate- View Post
    Kristy- I am also waiting for O to confirm. I have other signs that it is around the corner. I just need to squeeze in time to DTD. It's hard with working night shifts. And yes, its hard to DTD just cause. I'm neg on OPK this morning. How bout you?
    I haven't been doing OPKs. IDK... I used them last time I was TTC but didn't necessarily find them as helpful/informative as charting and CM. It's going to be interesting to see your chart this cycle since it's the first you've done and you've got the shift work thing going on. With the shift work what time of day do you overlap being home at the same time to even DTD? That's got to be interesting.
    DH Brian 06/06 Furbaby Abe 09/07 m/c @ 5w5d 06/08 DD Mary 6/28/09 DD Bree 12/7/12

  10. #140
    Prolific Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    Advice??

    Ladies,

    Please take a look now at my 3 days worth of OPKs. Would you mark all 3 days as positive in FF? Or would you take out Tuesdays as positive? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I know DH is so not giving in to more BDing tonight. Do you think we are okay?

    Tuesday


    Wednesday


    Thursday:

    Mommy to 3 DS - 6, 8, and 10
    11/11, 04/12




+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions