I talked to my ob this morning and she said that either I o'd from taking those meds and I need to wait 2 weeks for a period to start or the meds didn't work. So I am going to get some blood work tomorrow and she will decide what to do based on those numbers.

She said I could have to take the estrogen again but a higher dose for 3 weeks and a higher dose of provera after the estrogen again. She is still ok with the clomid once I get the period. So again a waiting game.

Do you think if I did o I could be pregnant? We didn't use any protection in the last 4 weeks and if I did o I mean it could happen. But I wouldn't count on that!

Any thoughts?