It is with a shattered heart that I write this -- we lost our baby yesterday
I am going to be going away for awhile to deal with everything and I'm not sure when i will be returning - I hope you understand.
I wish the best of luck and sticky vibes to all you ladies - you all deserve beautiful healthy babies!
I just read this on the February BB and I cannot express how sorry I am for you. My heart is aching. Take as much time as you think you need and remember that we are all here for you when you need us.
I am so sorry to hear the news. I also had a loss recently Take care of yourself. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this time.
I am so sorry to hear this news.
My heart aches for you. Im so sorry to hear this.
This is such horrible news!!!!! I am so sorry honey. If I were there I would wrap you up in a big hug!
Take as much time as you need and know we are here for you my dear!!!! PM me anytime.
Sending you much love and sympathy! Again, I am so sorry!!!
I'm so sorry.
You girls are the greatest - thank you!!
Well this last loss was hard but it gave me the drive to do some more searching and I found out that with PCOS you have an approx 60% chance of loss in the first trimester! CRAZY!! My RE never told me this! Made me mad when I read it. I then read that if you take Metformin your first trimester that the numbers go down to approx 20% chance of miscarriage. Of course I got on the phone and demanded to see her as soon as I could - they were going to only get me in at the end of Sept but I told them that I need to see her at the end of June or beginning of July because Calgary called and we've been accepted into the IVF program and they want us down for our first appt in Sept. I did manage to get booked for an appt with her July 2nd, but we need to give a confirmation and payment by June 30th for Calgary.
Now I'm in the land of confusion - I don't know if we should do IVF if we're going to end up with a loss again...and $20,000 gone. But the chances of loss are reduced due to the IVF procedure and them putting in only the best fertilized eggs. DH thinks we should try another round of Clomid and IUI with Metformin & progestrone if our RE agrees to it, but also to confirm we're going to attend in Sept and pay the downpayment - if we cancel and lose the downpayment then we lose it he says.
Sadly he is not the one going through the drugs and procedures so he wants me to make the final decision....and I can't seem to find an answer --- Any thoughts ???